Saturday, June 2, 2007

How to write professional looking articles for internet marketing and backlinks

The Net Reporter is a continuity site that is run by Jim Edwards, the absolute authority on article writing. In this site you will not only learn article writing but an outrageous amount of other things. How to build websites and monetize them, niche market research, mechanics for a number of things, to much to list here. I am a member of this site, and I wouldn't recommend it if I am wasn't using it myself!

Since being a member of The Net Reporter I have gone from zero sites and equal income, to many sites and an income that gets praises from the wife! Right now we are going through a series of webinars about Google Adwords. The series started at the basic level and has grown from the initial 3 to closer to 5 webinars because of the depth in which Jim Edwards continues to dig into the technical workings of Adwords.

We learned the basics(I thought I knew the basics but I still learned alot) of course how to setup an account, then we went into how to write ads that get clicks, then how to find keywords that litterally NO ONE was bidding on just by rethinking the process. After the webinar I went to Google an started another campaign using the techniques learn and man, it is starting to ROCK!

With only 2 of the webinars under my belt, I am positve that the information presented will easily save me the entire cost of the course from now on. The webinars are posted in the site for viewing at a later time if you cant make it live.

If there was only one resource that I was allowed to keep for any reason this would be the one.

Yes, it's kind of pricy untill you start learning all that there is to offer in the site. Jim gives great support through the help desk and live during the webinars.

OK enough plugging for now, other than,

  • if you want to step up to the professional level of article writing,
  • learn how to get as much traffic to your sites as you want,
  • master the techniques of niche research,
  • be able to make stunning websites in an hour,
  • get the skinny on affiliate marketing,
  • learn the finer aspects of search engine optimization,
  • learn all you will need about Adwords & Adsense,
  • and rub elbows with some of the brightest minds in the internet marketing circut in the private forum,

Then click on the link and sign up for the ride of you online career life!

Go To ===> The Net Reporter <=== and change your life!

Since being with The Net Reporter I have gotten Expert status as an article writer at over 30 directories and learned that traffic is something I can control at will!

OK now I'm done...........untill the next post!

Brian Ankner

No comments: