Saturday, September 15, 2007

BlogRush Traffic Exchange

If anyone reading this blog has a blog of their own, you need to check out the new tool by John Reese. Look down the sidebar a little ways and you will see the Blogrush box. It’s a new blog traffic exchange system.

Place the Blogrush box on your blog and when a reader clicks on one of the RSS feeds being presented a new window will open with the blog providing the feed.

Each time a reader clicks on an RSS feed in the box you get one credit for the click and your new blogpost will be served up on countless Blogrush boxes untill it gets a click to equal the visitor you sent.

Leave it to John Reese to come up with a brilliant way to exchange blog traffic! Click Here to get your own Blogrush box for your blog and start exchanging traffic today!

2 comments:

Rosa Hayes Florence said...

It was a really neat idea and it has helped a lot of bloggers. I just added this to my blog today. I need to add my other blogs so that I can exchange traffic with them.

Brian Ankner said...

I agree, I have seen a bit of traffic so far in just a short time. This will help the new bloggers start the traffic struggle.

What do you think about John Reese, is he doing this out of passion or greed?